We are a fast growing Agricultural & Ground Care business, holding several leading franchises and recognized as providing excellent customer service.
We require a smart, friendly, polite, punctual & reliable individual with an overriding desire to provide excellent customer service to fill the following positions.
Currently we have vacancies for key people based at our Tuxford site and in the field.
Assistant Service Manager
At Lookers we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering the highest quality of service to all our customers and with ambitious plans for the future; we now have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Service Manager to join Platts Harris, our Agricultural, Construction and Groundcare machinery business.
- Reporting directly to the service manager
- Management of staff in line with company policies
- Directly responsible for all areas of company warranty submission, audit and profitability.
- Greeting, liaising and proactive updating of customer demands.
- When our service manager is unavailable you will oversee service operations.
What do we need from you:
- Knowledgeable in machinery or possessing experience within an engineering environment
- Computer confident & capable
- Proactive decision maker
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
- Flair for interacting with people at all levels
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding and flexible towards seasonal business demands
This position arises due to retirement in October 2017 along with a development opportunity for our Service Managers position in the near future.
If you would like to join our company and can offer enthusiasm, commitment & you are self-motivated with a can do approach, we would like to hear from you! Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Service Technician (Agriculture)
- High skill levels – Diagnostics/Hyds/Mechanical & Electrical
- Competent in the use of specialist Electronic Tools
- Confident in decision making & working with high level of autonomy
- Heavily Field Based
- Full training support
- Fully equipped hi-specification vehicle
- This position is based at Tuxford. We are looking for someone who is motivated, enthusiastic and a qualified individual or who has recently qualified would be considered.
If you would like to join a progressive expanding company and can offer enthusiasm, commitment & you are self-motivated with a can do approach, we would like to hear from you.
Application in writing, together with your C.V., should be forwarded to:
Platts Harris Limited
34 Eldon Street
Notts NG22 0LH
Or via email to email@example.com
Our two branches situated in Tuxford, Nottinghamshire and Darley Dale, Derbyshire cover the service and maintenance of agricultural machinery in the counties of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and West Lincolnshire, we support most Agricultural machinery and hold franchise for New Holland Tractors & Combines.
Our groundcare side of the business covers the counties of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Yorkshire areas where we support our range of groundcare equipment including Ransomes Jacobson, Etesia, Iseki and Kawasaki.
If you have extensive practical experience in the repair and maintenance of agricultural or groundcare equipment it is always worthwhile contacting us for any information on future opportunities.
We annually take on new apprentices within our service department.
Your interest will be treated confidentially.