We are a fast growing Agricultural & Ground Care business, holding several leading franchises and recognized as providing excellent customer service.
We require a smart, friendly, polite, punctual & reliable individual with an overriding desire to provide excellent customer service to fill the following positions.
Currently we have vacancies for key people based at our Tuxford site and in the field.
Ground Care Technician
- Be responsible for diagnostics, servicing and repairs of all professional and domestic Ground care machinery.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of working in the Ground care industry would be an advantage but not essential as training would be given.
Senior Service Technician (Agriculture)
- High skill levels – Diagnostics/Hyds/Mechanical & Electrical
- Competent in the use of specialist Electronic Tools
- Confident in decision making & working with high level of autonomy
- Heavily Field Based
- Full training support
- Fully equipped hi-specification vehicle
- This position is based at Tuxford. We are looking for someone who is motivated, enthusiastic and a qualified individual or who has recently qualified would be considered.
If you would like to join a progressive expanding company and can offer enthusiasm, commitment & you are self-motivated with a can do approach, we would like to hear from you.
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK’s Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK’s Top Employers 2017.
Application in writing, together with your C.V., should be forwarded to:
Platts Harris Limited
34 Eldon Street
Notts NG22 0LH
Or via email to [email protected]
Our two branches situated in Tuxford, Nottinghamshire and Darley Dale, Derbyshire cover the service and maintenance of agricultural machinery in the counties of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and West Lincolnshire, we support most Agricultural machinery and hold franchise for New Holland Tractors & Combines.
Our groundcare side of the business covers the counties of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Yorkshire areas where we support our range of groundcare equipment including Baroness, Etesia, Iseki and Kawasaki.
If you have extensive practical experience in the repair and maintenance of agricultural or groundcare equipment it is always worthwhile contacting us for any information on future opportunities.
We annually take on new apprentices within our service department.
Your interest will be treated confidentially.